Guitar Center Pico & Westwood opened in 2007--4 miles from the world famous Santa Monica Pier, just down the street from UCLA, and in the heart of West Los Angeles' vibrant cluster of top flight recording studios. Also serving Westwood, Culver City, Palms, Rancho Park, Brentwood, Cheviot Hills, Century City, Mar Vista, Beverly Hills, and Marina Del Rey, this 2-level store boasts a one-of-a-kind guitar dome that you have to see to believe! In addition, the lower level features a massive Pro Audio section with everything from cutting-edge DJ gear to professional recording consoles--all available for you to put your hands on and see for yourself.
Guitar Center Pico & Westwood also features:
- GC Professional Office (click the GC Pro icon on the left for more info)
- Professional guitar repair
- An amazing selection of Platinum & Vintage guitars in our Platinum Showroom
- Well-lighted, free parking in our dedicated parking structure
- A huge warehouse! We have the largest selection of gear--in stock--throughout all departments
- We buy, sell, and trade USED instruments and Pro Audio equipment
- Nearly every major brand and model, such as: Gibson, Fender, PRS, Avid Pro Tools, Neumann microphones, Rane Serrato, Apogee Duet 2, Ernie Ball, Martin, Taylor, DW, Pearl, and much more!
Everyone who works at Guitar Center Pico & Westwood lives, breathes, eats, and plays music. We'd love to assist you on your musical journey, so please drop by or send us an email and let us know what we can do to help you make music!